Work Location: Cyberport Office, Hong Kong
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine.
This candidate will initiate, develop and manage FedEx Communications agenda/program with the primary foci of media relations, employee communications, social media strategy and channels management, issues and crisis management, and community relations; provide strategic counsel to support business and communications objectives; advise on a variety of issues across the operational spectrum of the market; liaise, communicate and provide support to build FedEx reputation internally and externally in a cost-effective manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field MBA preferred
• Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years in Corporate Communications with proven results in developing and leading communications programs across Asia Pacific markets, excellent writing skills, social and digital experience, able to use analytics to refine communications strategies and tactics with proven track record in team leadership.
• Ability to initiate, develop, manage and execute a variety of programs to increase reputation in social media, and build network of influencers to seed content and co-create content to drive online share of voice and reputation.
• Initiate, develop, and manage execute internal communications program in relation to the market; develop leadership communications and experience in executing in various communications channels.
• Initiate, develop, manage and execute a variety of external communications program in the responsible region/country; identify and facilitate speaking platforms for senior executives; prepare speeches, presentations and briefing materials.
• Identify, develop and implement crisis communications to ensure all external critical issues are handled appropriately and minimize risks to the brand.
• Initiate and develop relationships with regional non-profit organizations, community audiences; support regional CSR activities and ensure that they are aligned with business objectives.
• Provide and facilitate strategic advice and counsel country leadership team; provide media coaching and facilitate training in order to ensure consistent and effective public representation of FedEx.
• Coach, mentor team of communications professionals and adhere to FedEx communication policies and procedures in order to build a high performing and motivated workgroup to meet departmental and business objectives.
Eligible candidates please apply with an updated resume, including information on expected salary range and date of availability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.