The Role Responsibilities
The Manager, CTM (Retail Banking) is the one Country Technology face and voice to Hong Kong Retail Banking business and the Group Technology community. As a business partner, the post requires to engage both country business and communication to influence and drive future technology agenda for country in alignment with Group Technology strategy.
In representing Hong Kong Retail Product Business to Group Technology, the post shall be seen as a customer. In representing Group Technology to Hong Kong Retail Product Business, the post shall be seen as a Technology ambassador to business and advocate for change.
1) Governance – Responsible for setting the strategy and direction, and leading the team to deliver the below areas:
a. Change Management
b. Regulatory compliance
c. Risk Management
d. Service Review
e. Audit Support
f. Vendor Management
2) Projects – For Retail Product technology investments / projects:
a. Digital Agenda
b. Project Engagement
d. Escalation Point
3) Engagement – Responsible for leading the engagement in the following areas:
a. Business: Acting as technology representative for Retail Product business on technology initiatives and external fintech solutions;
b. Technology: Acting as country representative for Group technology.
4) Strategy - Communicating the country business strategy and direction to Group technology teams; providing technology thought leadership and influencing country business strategy with the effective and innovative deployment of technology.
5) Roadmaps - Influencing Group technology to evolve country/region technology roadmaps for business and infrastructure needs, aiming to minimize country-specific development. The roadmaps will be reviewed with the country businesses on a regular basis to ensure alignment with changing business and market needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
Apply Now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
|Job ref no.||1900000257 (CT3114814-01#0296)|
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.