The Data Management role will support both Operational and Analytical use cases. The Data Management Applications include Oracle-based Data Stores and associated integration tool like Azure Data Factory and DBMoto Data Replication as well as Informatica MDM.
The successful candidate will have strong Data Management background allowing him / her to deliver in a high-profile role, critical to the AXA Asia Digital Transformation including the delivery and rollout of the Data program across the region.
- Overall owner for all Data Management applications
- Oversight of Data Management requirements gathering, analysis and clarification
- Overall owner of design of Data Management components including Data Models, ETL, MDM and Data storage systems (including non-functional design)
- Key contact for engagement of Data Management vendors deliver to ensure delivery of high-quality Regional Data Solutions
- Actively monitor the delivery life cycle and manage scope, schedule, quality and cost.
- Oversee Data Quality review, definition of validation rules and exception handling
- Lead Performance Tuning across Data technologies
- Review and signoff functional and technical designs and specifications
- Review test scope, test approach, and test strategies related to Data Management
- Work with vendor and internal teams to plan and complete production implementation
- Own and maintain the application domain knowledge for Data Management applications, drive the team to maintain awareness of technology trends to ensure the delivery of best practices
- Mentor new members of the team
- Typically requires a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of proven leadership and Business Intelligence experience in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical capability and skills related to business intelligence (i.e. - database architecture design, Data Services, etc.)
- Competent delivering results through ownership & drive
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- The ability to think creatively and ensure services meets stakeholder needs and are fit for purpose.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to create strong working relationships with others
- Ability to gather, synthesise and analyse data and draw logical conclusions