Job Description & Responsibilities
• Prepare statutory accounts and perform tax computation;
• Prepare annual budget and mid-year forecast;
• Perform cash flow analysis and projection;
• Assist in monthly closing and account analysis;
• Perform other duties as required.
• Qualified accountant with minimum seven years of experience in accounting industry or MNCs;
• Experienced in supervising junior staff;
• Solid analytical skills and excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese;
• Proficient in computer skills including MS Excel;
• Knowledge of Sun Accounts and Vision;
• Knowledge of PRC taxes and remittance procedure is a plus;
• Experienced in implementation of computer systems;
• Experienced in budgeting and statutory accounting;
• Candidate with less working experiences will be considered as Accounts Supervisor.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career" page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY" button below.
|Job ref no.||27341BR/CT201806 (CT3115539-01#0033)|
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.