Our client, a leading global insurance group, is now looking for a high caliber to fill up above position for their company.
Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting (General Insurance)
- Lead a small team to ensure the team can complete the assigned tasks and deliver reports on time
- Monitor the month-end closing and corresponding data reconciliation to ensure data proficiency and timely delivery of monthly management accounts
- Communicate and work with offshore support team to ensure the month-end close procedures for local accounts are performed properly and timely
- Manage and prepare regulatory filing (such as quarterly returns, annual returns under Part 8 & 9 and audited financial statements) and answers to any enquiries or ad-hoc requests from the regulators
- Work with internal and external Tax team and actuaries to ensure any tax compliance or actuarial related work and reports are completed and submitted on time
- Monitor the cash flow forecast and work with Treasury and Investment team to ensure sufficient liquidity for daily operations while place investments in accordance with the group’s investment strategy
- Prepare capital and solvency projection on a quarterly basis and ad-hoc basis to ensure capital and solvency adequacy for meeting the regulatory requirements and internal solvency target
- Involve in ad-hoc projects when necessary such as ORSA report stress testing preparation under ERM, RBC framework, HKFRS 17 or any projects in relation to integration
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with professional qualification in accountancy of recognized professional bodies such as ACCA, HKICPA
- At least 6 years’ finance working experience in General Insurance companies or international audit firms with relevant client portfolio
- Hands-on experience in filing quarterly / annual regulatory returns to Insurance Authority
- Experience in preparing monthly / quarterly underwriting results with analysis
- Experience in working on FMS like PeopleSoft is an advantage
- Experience in working and communications with different departments and offices in other locations such as India, UK, Europe etc.
- Good communication and English writing skills
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be provided to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume with followings to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
1. Current & Expected Salary
3. Date of Achievement : Academic Result
4. Quoting the Emp. Ref. No. : CC200128-03
All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.