What You'll Do (Job Summary and Key Roles & Responsibilities)
- Lead a small team of system administrators/Infrastructure analysts to ensure the enterprise infrastructure operations and services are meeting the business objectives and SLAs
- Responsible for infrastructure systems design, architecture, engineering and implementation
- Engage with different technology partners and business stakeholders, to understand priorities and drive for desired outcomes and positive impacts
- Coordinate with vendors and service providers to define project scope, review system performance and quality and deliver solutions from end-to-end
- Responsible for proactive capacity management, complex problem troubleshooting and RCA
- Collaborate and coordinate with other teams on cross-function initiatives
- Self-management with leading the team to change in routine with positive attitude when working in fast paced situations
- Ensure and maintains the team’s productivity
Who You'll Work With
Senior IT management, technology stakeholders, peers and team leaders across regions. Business stakeholders; IT vendors
Who You Are
- Develops Solutions – Deals with obstacles and problems in a timely manner. Works with others to generate creative and innovative solutions to deal with issues and problems that hinder performance.
- Shares Knowledge – Is willing and able to share expertise and knowledge with the team members and business users. Is transparent and willing to learn from successes and mistakes and helps others to do the same.
- Performs Under Pressure – Drives results, especially when working under pressure and tight timelines. Uses pressure to their advantage. Avoids accepting or making excuses.
- Challenges Assumptions - Is willing to challenge assumptions and to confront the status quo. Looks for opportunities to be innovative and creative. Knows when and how to challenge others.
- Field Specialist – Is Considered an authority and leader in his/her field of expertise. Constantly learns, reads widely, and is curious and inquisitive. Keen to stay at the top of their profession.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 8 years+ hands-on experiences in infrastructure solution architecture, engineering and support
- Have track records on implementing enterprise infrastructure solutions at the design and planning stages
- Strong proficient and experiences on architecting various Microsoft enterprise solutions such as Hybrid Directory Service, Microsoft 365, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Intune co-management
- Sound knowledge in SSO/Identify Management, PKI/Certification services, SAN storage
- Strong experience in Application Packaging, GPO, Scripting. Extensively used PowerShell, VBScripts, Install Scripts
- Good communication skills and team player
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Project Management and vendor management experiences is a plus
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- PMP Certified
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- VMWare Certified Professional or above
Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)