- Responsible for performing financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Supervise and work with the internal audit team.
- Able to analyze, appraise evidential information and identify control weaknesses, provide recommendations for improvement, implement control procedures to address compliance risks, liaise with internal clients to formulate action plans.
- Responsible for drafting and presenting audit reports to senior management and the Audit Committee.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 6 years of experience from a Big 4 or large multinational company.
- Applicants with CIA will be an advantage.
- Applicants with manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Effective team player, self-motivated, responsible, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in PC skills.
- Frequent travel to the PRC factories is required.
- 5-day Work
- Full staff benefits including medical & life insurance coverage
- Ongoing career development path
Interested parties please send your full resume to the HR Department, Varitronix Group, Unit A-F, 35/F, Legend Tower, 7 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email through "Apply Now". Our company information can be viewed at our website www.varitronix.com .
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.