- Identify opportunities to deliver innovative offerings throughout the continuous digitalization journey of the company
- Collaborate with business partners and operation managers to improve operation efficiency including the use of both IT and non-IT approaches
- Constantly review user experience and deliver cost effective solutions through controlled iterations
- Keep abreast with IT products and trend, and cultivate innovation mindset with stakeholders
- Manage and implement projects with quality output within budget and deadline
- Coordinate with concerned parties to maintain the agreed service level and monitor the performance standard
- Supervise, train and develop subordinates and ensure good teamwork, morale and discipline are maintained
- Drive and motivate the team to achieve the highest performance
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 12 years' or above relevant working experience in IT solution development with at least 5 years' in digital transformation leading role
- Good technical knowledge and familiar with UI/UX and Agile practice
- Hands-on experience in working with Startups, Research Institutes, System Integrators or Consulting companies will be an advantage
- Strong people management skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.