This position is created to drive and manage global programs in Asia for a retail key account. It forms an integral part of the global account management effort to develop business partnerships with the account.
This position should proactively identify opportunities to improve service performance, drive vendor compliance, and develop new initiatives with the key account in alignment with the account’s business and supply chain strategies.
It is important that this position works very close with the customer’s key stakeholders and the internal teams to ensure overall program effectiveness. This position fall under the APAC Retail organization. Having knowledge and experience in retail logistics is a definite advantage
- Ensure understanding of customer objectives, partnering with Global Program Lead to ensure that these objectives translate into flawless service delivery objectives.
- Strategic focus and understanding of customer key priorities/objectives over a multi-year time horizon.
- Actively engage with the global account team to drive operations efficiencies and develop strategic initiatives, achieving on-going account development goal.
- Take lead to ensure service performance compliance, meet and exceed the account’s expectations.
- Be able to utilize technologies and best practices to improve process or develop solutions for the account.
- Timely address operations issues, conduct root cause analysis with corrective/preventive actions.
- Work very close with customer to manage vendor compliance program.
- Act as focal point in Asia, support global team on regular business review, drive origin KPI and scorecard performance, continue identify opportunities for improvement, develop solutions and proposals as and when needed.
- Build relationships and conduct regular reviews with nominated carriers.
- Bring best practices and innovative ideas to the global account program.
- Manage and monitor new program implementation. Provide training to origin teams.
- Support response to RFP/RFQ, work with the global account team to prepare service proposals.
- Degree holder or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 7 years' experience in international logistics, preferably with experience in managing global accounts and order management
- Excellent in business communication and presentation skills
- Good at interpersonal skills and building customer relationships at various levels.
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adopt & adapt new information technologies
- Passion in driving and achieving service excellence
We offer attractive remuneration package including guarantee and variable bonuses, comprehensive benefits programs and tax effective scheme to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume indicating current and expected salary via email. Please state the reference number on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies; a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.