KPMG China’s Strategy & Performance (S&P) works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic and performance needs across the economic and transaction cycles. Our mission is to provide insights, knowledge and support to our clients to help them make positive decisions which are value enhancing. We are looking to attract, coach and retain exceptional talent to help us achieve our mission.
S&P is organized across five business pillars:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Government & Infrastructure
Operating as one team across China, we work closely with a wide range of organizations from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
KPMG’s Global Infrastructure business is one of the world's leading advisors to the infrastructure sector (www.kpmg.com/infrastructure). Our team in Hong Kong advises public and private sector clients on all aspects of the financing, structuring, procurement, delivery and operations of infrastructure and real estate assets. Our advice is independent and draws on deep sector experience within our local regional and global teams.
- Lead engagements
- Participate as a team member on infrastructure and real estate advisory engagements
- Assist and advise clients on innovative delivery models, procurement methodology, risk management and other aspects relating to complex projects
- Carry out construction project data analysis to highlight key findings relevant to delivery enhancement and risk mitigation
- Preparing internal and external reports to clients
- Provide support to the preparation of proposals to target clients and thought leadership to industry; and
- Participate in marketing and communication activities related to infrastructure, real estate and construction
You will work in an integrated advisory team along with professionals with backgrounds in engineering, finance, accounting, consulting, surveying, and project management.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Consulting experience as well as construction project delivery experience
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
- Strong interest in large complex projects, Public Private Partnerships (PPP), infrastructure, government, project management, construction and engineering
- At least 7 years’ experience in developing and delivering project controls services, commercial and contract advice, project reviews and risk management services to infrastructure and real estate projects in an advisory / consulting environment
- A degree and professional qualification in project management, engineering or surveying, e.g. HKIE, ICE, IMechE, MRICS, APMP or equivalent
- Strong analytical, financial, contractual and commercial skills
- Experience of sourcing opportunities and developing proposals
- Experience of participating in and contributing to successful projects and engagement teams
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English. Cantonese, Mandarin and written Chinese skills are also preferred; and
- Willingness to travel
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||CT3125156-01#0321|
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.