Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Drive the strategic process re-engineering projects/initiatives to strengthen the effectiveness (in terms of productivity, operation costs and user experience) and control of the operations
- Formulate and implement sound operational procedures, manuals and systems (reference to Banking set up) with consideration of striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer experience, which align with the business objectives of Platform
- Drive the development and updating of proper procedures for Platform with adequate controls to ensure compliance with the latest group policies and regulatory requirements.
- Identify the potential impact and provide advice on changes of procedures which are required to cope with the business evolvement
- Drive the development of management information reports to effectively monitor and minimize the business risks
- Ensure operational risks of new products / services are adequately addressed with proper controls put in place
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure the compliance with AML/Compliance Policy and the relevant procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department.
- Develop procedures and manual for the department/group to get better implementation on AML/Compliance Policy and the relevant procedures and guidelines when necessary.
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls and notify Compliance Department.
- University degree in Risk Management, Governance, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial industry’s operational process design and development
- Diverse experience in governance, risk and AML compliance function with a variety of skills related to managing change, projects/operations and people is desirable
- Sound knowledge of financial industry’s practices, procedures, systems, risks control (Insurance Platform / AML & Account Opening) as well as regulatory requirements and competitors’ developments is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage stakeholders at different organizational levels including senior management
- Ability to lead a diverse team with strong personal drive for business excellence demanding high quality results
- Confident and able to challenge people in their area of expertise and extract key messages from complex data
- Ability to review various processes and advise on control deficiencies, efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Ability to understand and adapt to a changing and growing organization and be able to identify potential risk and mitigate the risk
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume to eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.