The incumbent will report to the Director, Organisation and Talent Development and will be responsible for developing, and implementing projects and programmes to support the achievement of the firm’s goals through structured culture transformation initiatives and capability building in Hong Kong.
Highlights for the role
- Behavioural change management – ensuring the benefits of large-scale change projects are realised in line with the firm’s business goals
- Organisation development – ensuring that the firm will have long-term talent development capabilities
- Culture development – strengthening the firm’s culture through a culture transformation roadmap by developing actionable and practical solutions to enable behaviour shifts
- Support the Organisation and Talent Development Director to work closely with stakeholders to formulate and implement change initiatives to meet the firm’s people strategy
- Build sustainable internal stakeholder relationships and provide solution-based support on behavioural change management, culture transformation and talent management
- Work closely with members of the Organisation and Talent Development team to ensure organisation development project deliverables are aligned with talent management goals
Skills and Experience
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Applied Psychology or other related disciplines. Post Graduate qualification in Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or equivalent is highly desirable
- At least 6 years of relevant experience accumulated in large organisations, preferably in MNCs
- Experience in managing, devising, implementing and evaluating complex organisational change programmes, culture transformation and organisational development projects
- A successful track record of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams on change-related projects and programmes designed to deliver workforce transformation and capability building
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas of organisation development, particularly around change management and developing organisational culture
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||149184BR (CT3125156-01#0012)|
KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.