To achieve the ambitions of the firm, the Organisation and Talent Department plays an important role in supporting the development of our extraordinary people.
The incumbent will play a key role in designing and implementing key Organisation and Talent Department initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and implement future focused solutions to enable our people to be future ready
- Explore and embed modern, agile learning techniques to create flexible solutions for all
- Work with stakeholders to provide solution-based support on developing client and people skills
- Facilitate blended solutions using a variety of delivery methods
Experience and background
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Organisation Development and Psychology or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in multinational or consulting industry
- Strong interpersonal awareness, business acumen, presentation and project management skills
- Proven agility in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English and Mandarin
- Occasional travel is required
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||CT3125156-01#0130|
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.