Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provide best solution in enabling closing of insurance application to business partners
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality case advisory service to sales force of business partners to accelerate closing of new business application, service and claim requests
- Drive internal stakeholders for best solutions to facilitate issue of new business applications, service and claim requests
- Identify improvement areas and drive implementation to ease operations processes
- Identify operation knowledge needs of business partners and drive relevant stakeholders for enhancement solutions
- Take up ad hoc projects and assignments
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University/College graduate with 10 years’ relevant working experiences with supervisory responsibilities
- Strong organizing and management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong ownership
- Proactive and independent
- Detailed-minded and team-oriented
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Obtain relevant license for carrying out regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.