Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Drive and manage customized buy/ service/ claim journeys for business partners
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the needs of business partners/ segments in terms of operating model & process, regulatory requirements, internal governance & control and corporate compliance
- Drive internal stakeholders to build the buy/ service/ claim journey tailored with the partners’ needs
- Manage the delivery and performance of those journeys
- Identify improvement areas and drive implementation to enhance customers’ and partners’ experiences in order to enable total value proposition
- Take up ad hoc projects and assignments
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University/College graduate with 10 years’ relevant working experiences with supervisory responsibilities
- Strong organizing and management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong ownership
- Proactive and independent
- Detailed-minded and team-oriented
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Obtain relevant license for carrying out regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.