Our client is one of leading MPF service provider in Hong Kong.
- An independent manager to assist Business in planning and executing end-to-end testing and cutover verification activities such as:
- Test scope definition: Gathering input on MPF business scenarios from business representatives and manage creation of test cases and acceptance criteria. Validate test case selection and obtain sign off from business leaders and test lead on scope. Document end-to-end test strategy and oversee documentation of any associated requirements as necessary.
- Test execution preparation: Oversee identification of test data across a team of testers and plan for execution in detail. Define requirements for test environment/data refresh and collaborate with appropriate project managers to fulfill requirements. Oversee resource plan and provide resource support requirements to Project Management Office and business leadership
- Test execution: Oversee end-to-end test execution across a team of testers and facilitate resolution of issues relating to the testing. Coordinate with key stakeholders to execute testing in accordance to timeline
- Cutover verification coordination: Coordinate cutover verification planning and aggregate verification activities from business representatives. Facilitate cutover verification preparation and document high level activities and resource requirements in provided templates. Coordinate team resources during cutover and facilitate / oversee execution. Report cutover verification completion to Project Management Office and facilitate escalation / resolution of issues.
- Working closely with Project Management Office and business leadership on how to achieve key milestones, tracking progress and confirming exit criteria.
- Ensure escalation to Project Management Office and business leadership of critical changes that need urgent implementation in order to maintain 100% compliance at the earliest opportunity
- University Degree with solid working experience in Pensions Operations and Testing Planning (experience in end-to-end testing and cut-over is a plus)
- Have in-depth understanding on both Hong Kong MPF schemes and administration
- Assertive and able to build professional relationships with a variety of different teams and clients–
- Experience in pensions system implementation or data migration will be an advantage
- Experience of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiation, diplomacy and facilitation skills
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”
For other job opportunities, please visit www. advanceresources.com.hk
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news: www.facebook.com/arpcl
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.