This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Implementation of procurement strategies for capital works projects;
• Project cost management including cost engineering, vetting of cost estimates and project cost control and reporting;
• Drafting special conditions of contract for construction works contracts;
• Preparation of tender document packages for design, QS and other related consultancies and construction works contracts including review of tender and construction deliverables such as drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, tender reference documents, etc;
• Management and administration of the entire prequalification, tendering, tender assessment and contract award process including preparation of all associated correspondence and documentation;
• Contract administration of design, QS and other related consultancies and construction works contracts to ensure completion with budget and compliance with the contracts;
• Close liaison with internal stakeholders and external consultants; and
• Providing professional training to subordinates.
•Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
• Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying gained from a recognised professional institution is required
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience in the procurement and contract administration of major multi-disciplinary construction projects
• Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
• Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 22 May 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||TRD18-0221-0233-01 (CT3114536-01#0135)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.