As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Develop e-channel strategies base on business needs and coordinate system enhancement for new or modified products
- On-going review and study user experience and raise design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Launch marketing programs and formulate strategies and business plan to achieve set KPIs in spending, activation and customer engagement
- Analyze the market regularly to generate new ideas to improve the business profitability, performance and increase market competitiveness
- Monitor and manage marketing budget on cost saving and efficiency, and ensure sourcing policies are aligned bank needs
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely delivery of initiatives, and integrated programs within project timeline and legal & compliance guidelines
- Handle and monitor routine fulfillments on customer incentives
- University degree with minimum 6 years or above product marketing & project management experience, credit card / banking preferred
- Digital mindset and social media experiences would be an advantage
- Attentive to details and a good team player
- Self-motivated, strong project management and marketing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.