• Perform surveying duties and prepare valuation reports in professional manners
• Assist to land advisory, project consultancy and valuation projects for listed companies
• Provide guidance to valuers and maintain the quality of mortgage-related valuation reports
• Participate to property market research
• Carry out ad hoc assignments
• Higher Diploma or Degree in Surveying(GP)
• Preferrable with membership in surveying from HKIS/RICS
• 3-5 years’ experience in relevant HK property valuation service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
• Knowledge in MS Office
We offer excellent career prospect and competitive package to the right candidate.
Please forward your application with detailed resume stating your salary expected and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
(Company web-site: www.pruden.com.hk)
|Job ref no.||CT3116064-01#0003|