- Carry out feasibility studies, including site inspections, prepare technical reports for licensing application, E & M provisions and preliminary project budgets for management review / approvals
- Provide information covering project sponsors’ requirements, site characteristics and traffic flow direction to Design team to ensure design drawings meet all requirements
- Develop full scale project planning with Store Development Department, management and project owners including definition of project scope, deliverables, budget, project timelines, milestones and resources required
- Facilitate site acquisition through the presentation of proposals and design details and negotiation with landlords regarding additional provisions and related
- Organize and monitor the tendering process including preparing specifications, send out invitation to established pre-qualified contractor lists, produce tender analysis ensuring the tendering process is completed and complies with Company’s Tender Policy
- Monitor the project budget, resources allocation, work progress and work quality ensuring the project is completed as per the plan
- Identify and manage project changes / discrepancies and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Ensure all required licenses are in place before planned store opening by collaborating with external consultants and submitting all required supporting documents
- Ensure project outputs meet targeted results through project evaluations, assessment of work completed and “Variation Orders”, follow-up actions on defect and after action reviews
- Ensure all work completed including work done by consignor meet the brand image and are completed as per plan
- High Diploma in Interior Design / Building Survey / Engineering or related disciplines
- Min. 6 years’ solid experience in which 2 years’ at managerial level overseeing large-scale retail store and F & B renovations
- Hands on project / on site management for managing fitting out projects
- Certificate in PMP or Facility Management is an asset
- Good team player with excellent presentation, negotiation, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks under a tight schedule and rapidly changing environment while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with Licensing, Means of escape, FEHD and Building Regulations
- Hands on experience in Autocad and Microsoft software are a must
- Knowledge in Photoshop will be an asset
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel
We offer competitive remuneration package and good prospects for the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to apply.
*Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.