Client relationships and marketing are integral to our business. Our Marketing team applies contemporary business-to-business marketing strategies to support the targeting of existing and new clients.
- Write, edit copy for thought leadership reports, opinion pieces and newsletters
- Develop and drive marketing campaigns to leverage new publications
- Advise stakeholders on considerations and suggest best approach to achieve objectives through thought leadership campaign launches
- Work closely with designers and conceptualise ideas to ensure graphics and design illustrations are linked to the publication’s theme
- Analyse data including research results provided by third-party providers
- University graduate
- A minimum of eight years editorial work experience - preferably with a financial services background
- Strong proven editing and writing skills, a key responsibility for the role
- Experience of running marketing campaigns
- Good understanding and knowledge of the firm’s activities
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as manage complex projects and prioritise work loads
- Strong language skills required: English language skills essential, Mandarin proficiency is preferred
- Pro-active and detail-oriented with an ability to develop content ideas and insights
- Strong project management and marketing skills
- Flexible: ability to handle last minute issues
- Strong work ethics, resourceful and takes initiative
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||149130BR (CT3125156-01#0007)|
KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories, and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world.