As our Manager, Risk Management & Credit Control, you will be leading a team to monitor, analyze, and manage credit risks in our equities and derivatives trading business. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Monitor daily trading activities to ensure all activities are complied with the Company’s credit risk management policies & guidelines and external regulatory requirements;
• Monitor daily market movements; identify market & liquidity risk exposures and promptly submit escalation report of any irregularities and limit excesses;
• Review, assess, and approve credit facility & trading limits applications;
• Monitor the credit risks of margin financing portfolios, and ensure margin control actions & procedures are performed in a timely fashion;
• Conduct simulations and stress testing on selected risk factors/ investment portfolios on regular and ad-hoc basis;
• Review and assess product risk;
• Identify possible operational risks and provide recommendations to address the control weakness
• Keep abreast of latest rules and regulations related to credit risk management; review, update, and revise risk management guidelines, policies, and procedures on a timely basis;
• Prepare daily and monthly credit risk analysis reports to management;
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines;
• At least 5 years of solid risk management and credit control experiences in securities firms with field experience in handling different asset classes trading across multiple markets;
• Solid experiences in credit/margin control with SFC RA1 license is a MUST; In-depth understanding of legal and regulatory requirements on credit risk management;
• Conscious thought in compliance and control;
• Strong analytical, numerical, report writing and problem solving skills;
• Knowledge in market risk system, such as Bloomberg, Reuters;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
• Experience in leading a small team in risk management and credit control;
• Advanced level on Excel VBA and Access or other statistics software;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua);
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, RMC.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, and quoting reference no. C/RMC/1117 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
|Job ref no.||J/RMC/1017 (CT3116252-01#0031)|
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG", SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.