Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provide channel sales, marketing and communication support to Partnership Distribution in a timely manner with quality delivery
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support direct manager and channels sales function with sales engagement initiatives for bancassurance channel in order to achieve business objectives.
- Provide marketing and distribution support function for Partnership Distribution (PD) channel focusing on bancassurance partners
- Organise and coordinate events & functions to meet the needs of channel(s)
- Ensure partnership distribution channel requirements are properly communicated to internal departments and external partners.
- Implement channel product & marketing and sales promotion activities for partners and/or customers to support channel(s) in achieving sales target
- Work collaboratively within PD and other internal stakeholders to deliver the marketing and distribution activities in a timely manner and quality delivery
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of assigned deliverable.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirement
- Require to obtain relevant license if job involves in regulated activities
- Ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements
- University / College graduate plus minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Creative mind set
- Customer-oriented service
- High proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Insurance product knowledge
- Strong project management and financial analytical skills
- Good timeline management skill
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.