This business development position represents a senior role in our Financial Services team. The objective is to develop and maintain profitable business relationships with our banking clients. You will be required to represent the full range of KPMG services, coordinate business development and marketing strategies and promote brand awareness – across the banking sector - and support and work alongside Partners from across the business.
- Manage the relationship with a portfolio of top tier banking clients
- Work with the KPMG Lead Partners of these clients to develop long-term, sustainable account strategies and relationship plans
- Work closely with KPMG Lead Partners to identify, pursue and convert opportunities
- Work with Banking Sector Lead Partner to develop Banking sector strategy, and be responsible for integration and execution of the plan
- Work with Market Services Division to ensure integration of marketing campaigns into account strategies
- Develop and coordinate regional client service teams
- Assist in the execution of the Hong Kong / China and ASPAC business development strategies
- Identify and gather information on new client issues through regular client meetings and industry networking
- Identify business issues that correspond with KPMG services
- Drive business development initiatives, develop and maintain profitable business relationships and extend KPMG's presence in the banking sector
- University graduate, with a minimum of 6 years of experience in financial services (preferable banking) industry. Candidates with more experiences will be consider as Senior Manager
- Experience in consulting sector is highly preferred
- Significant experience of a client-facing role and / or an understanding of the professional services market
- Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing business opportunities
- Experience in developing and leading relationship building activities with high level executives
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||140426BR (CT3117920-01#0091)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.