Manage and monitor problem corporate loans portfolio and formulate action plan to maximize financial recovery. To implement recovery actions to ensure maximum recovery returns / business opportunities, and to minimize credit loss/costs of the Bank. Negotiate debtors for the settlement arrangement. Handle for legal proceeding and debt collector as appropriate. Compile reports on special assets. Perform other assigned tasks and duties from management. Some travel to Mainland China may be required.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Business Law or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in corporate banking, debt recovery & dealing with delinquent clients
- Knowledge and experience in syndicated loans mandatory
- Familiar with legal proceedings, ability to communicate with the relevant authorities, legal & other professionals
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, self-organized to handle various projects effectively
- Good command of Chinese and English with knowledge of Putonghua
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.