As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.Responsibilities
- Launch marketing programs and formulate strategies and business plan to achieve set KPIs in spend, activation and customer engagement
- Increase customer reachability through innovation strategies, cross-channel communication and on-going digital assets optimization.
- On-going review and study user experience and raise design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely delivery of initiatives, and integrated programs within project timeline and legal & compliance guidelines
- Good usage of data and analytic resources, analyze the market regularly to generate new ideas to improve the business profitability, performance and increase market competitiveness
- Handle and monitor routine fulfillments on customer incentives
- University degree with minimum 6 years or above product marketing experience, credit card / unsecured loans/ banking preferred
- Digital mindset would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong project management and marketing skills
- Good analytical skills and able to present numbers logically
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Attentive to details and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.