Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 2 - 7 members in Customer Information Services to provide quality and efficient operation support to Consumer Banking, Enterprise Banking, Private Banking, internal departments and external parties or regulatory bodies on customer information enquiry
- Provide support to daily transactions and monitor staff/ search agent’s/ vendor performance
- Handle internal/ external customer compliant tactfully
- Provide periodic operational reports and management reports as required ;
- Provide suggestions to the supervisor on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of services ;
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements
- University graduate
- Knowledge of Company Ordinance, bankruptcy/ winding up procedures and consumer banking practices & procedures
- Banking Certificate of HKAB is an advantage
- People management experience preferable
- Good sense of risk awareness
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.