- Supporting audit & assurance department to provide professional services to a portfolio of listed and private companies
- C onducting technical reviews of audit and assurance engagements
- Providing technical advice on application of accounting and auditing standards
- Supporting the development of the Firm’s quality control system
- Handling compliance issues and regulatory inquiries/inspection
- Assisting in preparation of professional training programmes for audit & assurance practitioners
- Degree holder in accounting or equivalent
- Accounting professional qualification such as HKICPA member or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of professional working experience of which 2 years at supervisory level
- Hands-on experience in handling listed companies audit, due diligence, merger and acquisition projects
- Familiar with updated HKAS, HKFRS, IFRS and Listing Rules
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua preferred
- Good report writing and project management skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Manager
- Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience. We offer generous fringe benefits to the right candidates, including medical scheme, discretionary bonus, 5-day work week, structured in-house Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme, annual leave, birthday leave, study and examination leave.
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.