Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Plan and Implement Marketing Communication initiatives to fullfill various business objectives. Derive comprehensive promotion & communication strategy to facilitate effective engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Communication and Events
Formunate engagement strategy and plan to drive business objectives.
Develop, implement and execute promotion & communication initiatives.
Explore new ideas and digital adoption to derive effective engagement & communication strategy. Act as lead on various projects & campaigns management.
Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution of projects.
Collaborate with the team to formulate integrated communication plan and strategy.
Evaluate campaigns and projects effectiveness through constent data review.
Prepare promotion & communication proposals to management for regular initiatives rollout.
Budget management and planning
You are required to obtain relevant licence if your job involves in regulated activities
Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate of Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- 4 to 5 years’ relevant experience in marketing or communication field
- Marketing & communication experience within inhouse or agency environment preferred
- Strong ownership and be independent on project management. Creative, able to think out of the box and with strong marketing sense.
- Target oriented and strong business mindset.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work independently Well organized, good team player and capable as a project lead
- Strong communication skills with good written Chinese and English
The incumbent is required to obtain relevant license if the job involves in regulated activities.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.