China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)"] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB"] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Manager/AVP, HR Services & Quality Assurance
- Coordinate and deal with internal and external regulatory parties on compliance matters related to HR; act as the first contact point to coordinate with related stakeholders to finalize audit responses and ensure timely implementation of all audit points
- Coordinate and facilitate compliance related projects on behalf of the HR Division; and assist in and undertake these projects in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Conduct assessment of internal controls and provide a full range of compliance advice and services with specialist knowledge in support of the HR Division
- Perform all registration related activities for license holders, and ensure full compliance to related requirements and guidelines by regulatory authorities
- Monitor all HR processes and ensure compliance with respect to HR, employment, salary tax, personal data & privacy, employees’ licensing, retirement schemes, workplace ethics, occupational health, regulatory bodies’ guidelines and requirements etc
- Proactively provide recommendations to improve operations efficiency and service quality of work processes
- Support other HR services programs and initiatives on people administration, compensation & benefits services, on-boarding and termination processes, background screening for new hires/ associates, visa administration, compilation of regular reports, and any other ad hoc projects, as required
- University degree with a minimum of 2 years’ solid experience in human resources, compliance or internal audit
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinances and compliance related regulations in banking environment
- Experience in handling registration processes in banks an advantage
- Well-organized, responsible and detail-minded
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-initiated, good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please send the detailed resume to one of the following channels:-
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 3718-2910
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.