- To serve as a liaison between the editorial team and authors / writers / consultants / reviewers of the projects.
- To draw up the publishing plan, style sheets and the production schedule of the projects, in consultation with the Publishing Manager or Chief Editor.
- To oversee the production of the projects so that each stage is completed by the set deadlines.
- To negotiate with Art Department, Production Department and freelancers to ensure each stage - of production is on schedule.
- To provide adequate guidance and support to the assigned staff and to allocate work according to their strengths.
- To support Marketing & Sales Department to promote the publishing projects.
- University degree in Translation, English, Language, or STEM related disciplines.
- 10 years or above editorial experience, with at least 3 years experience in a managing role.
- Strong command of the Chinese language.
- Sensitivity to the development of e-resources for the education market.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, staff training and staff purchasing discount etc.
Interested parties please apply with your full resume stating present and expected salary to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job ref no.||CT3119755-01#0319|
|Require to Travel||
(A member of Popular Holdings Limited)
Founded in 1924, Popular Holdings Limited is a multi-faceted conglomerate with business in a wide-ranging number of sectors, such as Retail, Publishing, Education & Training, Distribution & Purchasing, e-Learning, Property Development, and more. Its diverse portfolio consists of more than 40 subsidiaries operating in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom.
As a member of POPULAR, Educational Publishing House, Ltd., is a dynamic and innovative publisher specializing in providing high-quality school textbooks, supplementary books, teaching resources and multi-media products in Hong Kong.
To cope with our business growth, we are now seeking for individual of high caliber to join us and we have the following vacancy: