• Communicate with frontline operators and monitor their performance
• Measures the factory capacity and prepare analysis reports
• Managing the daily operation of production line to ensure it can achieve quality standard
• Provide administrative and clerical support
• Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned
• Degree holder in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, Food Science or related discipline
• Minimum 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in food and beverage industry
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Self-initiative, strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and communication skill
• Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties are invited to send application with detailed resume, date available and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, The Garden Company Limited, 58 Castle Peak Road, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or to email address: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Please quote the position and reference applied for in the subject).
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and retained for 6 months for recruitment purposes only.