Manufacturing Team Leaders (Production Assistants) are responsible for assisting the Production Supervisor in day-to-day operations. The Manufacturing Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing a portion of the production floor and will be required to work with area/line leads to manage production schedules, issues, and coordination with other departments in the facility.
This is a 1st Shift Position: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm Responsibilities
What your background should look like:
- Assists with completion of LHRs and ensuring that they are completed correctly and submitted to documentation.
- Distributes LHR’s requiring correction to the appropriate lines/operators and return back to Document Control for filing.
- Checks time in Kronos & helping to monitor attendance (noting absences, tardiness and when people leave early.
- Helps to monitor PTO by reviewing the production demand and PTO calendars, etc.
- Monitors Break times
- Enforces Blade Policy by doing walks on the line and reporting concerns with documentation
- Helps to coordinate training on the production lines, including temporary employee training
- Helps to communicate needs to the leads such as production issues, shipping requirements, or changes to scheduling, etc.
- Attends the AM production meeting in supervisor’s absence to inform leads and employees of plans for the day, etc.
- Moves people around based on training/experience when we are short-staffed (checks training records, etc.). Also assists Tech Trainer in helping to develop training based on experience level (for new hires, etc.)
- Helps with hourly and end of shift reporting
- Checks the WIP tracking information prior to the AM meeting and makes sure they are complete and accurate at the end of the day
- Supports production needs when supervisor is unavailable (any critical issues would be communicated to upper management for assistance)
- Provides support and guidance to the Production Leads to make training decisions
- Communicates to stores when production needs materials, kits or extrusions
- Communicates to Production Planner when production is experiencing material outages
- Other duties as assigned
3+ Years’ previous line lead/floor lead experience strongly preferred
Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR) and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now to apply.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.