RENAISSANCE HARBOUR VIEW HOTEL HONG KONG
Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover.
Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
- Oversees revenue management activities and staff in a given cluster.
- Responsible for balancing the financial objectives of different lodging products to maximize total revenues.
- Accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all hotels within the market.
- Oversees all processes associated with demand, revenue, inventory, forecasting and opportunity analysis.
- Develops and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer.
- Acts as primary contact and maintains productive relationships with all stakeholders, including hotel General Managers, sales leaders, franchisees, owners and regional team.
- Degree holder in Hotel and Business Administration
- 5 years of experience in Revenue Management with leadership role and multi property role
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Leadership skills and adaptability
- Business acumen
- Revenue management skills
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.