Excellent opportunity to join a world leading high end luxury fashion brand to exposure yourself in an international culture and fast growing career path.
Our client is one of the most renowned high end premium fashion brand, they are calling for a potential research calibre to join the dynamic team.
- Perform data analytics to support operations management and generate consumer insights for senior management
- Understand and assess operation processes, identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct primary and secondary research on assigned topics to support analysis
- Work with project partners to collect information and perform robust quantitative and qualitative business analysis as needed
- Collaborate with internal users to support implementation plans
- Continuously review and refine report format and content to improve relevance and user-friendliness
¡P University graduate with degree preferably in Statistics, Social Science, Marketing or related disciplines
¡P Solid in house planning or business analytics experience, agency background welcome
¡P 2+ years of experience in MNC where involved in quantitative and qualitative market and business analysis
¡P Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
¡P Excellent project management and analytical skills
¡P Detail minded and with strong business sensesJob Offer
Our client offers highly competitive benefits, 5 days work, insurance coverage, staff discounts and a fun workplace.