- Co-ordinate with suppliers, including venues, AV production vendors and catering companies etc for quotation and prepare budget for event
- Process and administer registrations
- Update client information in database
- Work with in-house design team and produce all marketing materials to support the event
- Source event premiums and gifts
- Provide on-site support at events
- University student working towards a bachelor degree. Previous marketing, fundraising or events experience is desirable.
- Permanent Hong Kong resident or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Chinese
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- January to April 2019. At least three-month internship period is required. Full-time availability is preferred
If you are interested in the intern position, please send your CV and your available internship period to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only. Should you have any queries, feel free to email us or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845. To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and Weibo.
|Job ref no.||CT3117920-01#0089|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.