Habitat, a premier Hong Kong real estate organization, is looking for a professional to manage the office daily operations. The Office Manager will be accountable for sustaining and improving communication protocols, strengthening administrative procedures, and providing general office operations and logistics support to agents and clients.
Job description and responsibilities
* Advertise properties on newspapers, online agency platforms, and social and other electronic media
* Assist the Habitat team to communicate with local clients or agents, and arrange viewing appointments for them
* Respond and direct general email inquiries and phone calls from clients and agents in a timely and tactful manner
* Update properties listings
* Liaise with IT technician and in-house system programmer for new feature requests
* Verify the in-house IT system and website is in working order and up to date
* Ensure office equipment maintenance contracts are always current
* Coordinate all deliveries and collections with appropriate agencies
* Provide ad-hoc administrative support as required in the office
* Excellent fluency in written and spoken English
* Competence working in a western culture environment
* Fluency in Cantonese
* Minimum 5 years of experience in office management
* Excellent computer and communications skills
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and organized. On the personal skill set, the candidate must have references of professional maturity, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work under pressure while demonstrating a work ethic of responsibility and eagerness to learn.
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#0665|