Social Media & Marketing
Providing support and assistance in planning, designing, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials (social media posts, EDM, monthly Newsletter);
• Managing design, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials:
• Managing our contact management system and other social media to design and send emails, newsletters, etc.;
• Design and preparation of the quarterly Magazine of the Chamber.
Communication and Events
Supporting the Marketing, Communication and Events team in the preparation and translation of marketing communication materials in order to effectively promote ICC's events, both online (websites, email, social media) and offline (flyers, post-event reporting);
• Assisting during events and helping with photo coverage;
• Helping with the registration process for the attendees and in the follow-up of their payments;
• Degree holder, preferably in Marketing/Communication
Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills in English (Italian and Cantonese are plus)
• Previous experience in the marketing-event sector is a plus
• Good interpersonal and project management skills
• Self-motivated with a strong analytical mind, able to work independently, good team player with a flexible and can-do attitude, willing to work overtime;
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, deliver quality results within tight timelines and sort out problems with a creative mindset
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Good command of design software and web platforms (i.e. WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign) is a plus.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.