Our client a direct sale company and looking for an experience Marketing Executive to join them
• Plan and execute all web marketing, social media (Facebook, Weibo, etc) and manage web presence, including updating the website
• Responsible for the event coordination and communication with all related parties for the activities
• To coordinate on logistical arrangements and to provide onsite support for all kinds of events, including ceremonies, conferences and seminars
• Support market research and analysis for core industry sectors
• Secretary works to the direct manager if needed
• Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
• Degree holder major in Marketing Studies or related disciplines
• 2 years or above experience on marketing functions and brand promotions
• Familiar with digital media marketing and managing social media channels
• Excellent of spoken and written in English Cantonese and Mandarin
• Immediate available is highly preferred
• 5 Days working
• Double pay
• bonuses (Mid & end)
• 7.5hrs working hours (10:30 - 19:00)
• Dental insurance
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3115855-01#0005|
|Require to Travel||
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup® Solutions, Manpower®, Experis® and Right Management®. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.