Here’s To Your Journey with Le Méridien Cyberport.
Le Méridien is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
Job Descriptions & Requirements
• Degree holder in Marketing or Hotel management or related disciplines
• Proficiency in using design software of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a MUST; familiar with PC Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in photography skills with design experience is an advantage
• Strong experience in digital marketing and social media is preferred
• Experiences in working with external vendors for printing and production is required
• Formulate and execution of marketing plan, coordination of PR activities
• Internet marketing research and analysis, market trend and customer online behavior studies.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Work with external parties for joint promotions, content distribution, influencer marketing, and other ad-hoc promotions
• Self motivated, energetic, passionate and result-oriented
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Fresh graduates are also welcome
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Le Méridien Cyberport, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax: 2980 7750
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.