- Create awareness for Animation new release and library titles in Pan Asia region, deliver incremental value for these products.
- Formulae and execute all-rounded marketing and promotion plan within marketing budget to promote new Theatrical release.
- Assist the team on the preparation of business proposal and promotion plan.
- Support the department to deliver regular product presentations and prepare sales tools and presentations accordingly.
- Track and monitor competing distributors’ marketing activities within each key market.
- Diploma/ Degree holder preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing & communications.
- Working experience in entertainment/ media industry preferred.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Knowledge of Japanese will be a bonus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with sound skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer 5 day work, medical and dental benefits.Interested parties please send in full resumes with expected salary by clicking Apply Now to us for further consideration.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and all data will only be used for recruitment related purpose
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#1792|