(Exhibitions / Digital Marketing)
- Provide support to exhibition team and digital marketing team
- Assist in planning,organizing and setting up events and exhibitions
- Assist in marketing research and related data analysis for future events
- Assist in planning and executing advertising, marketing and promotional activities for exhibitions
- Assist in preparing corporate communication materials including copywriting and proofreading for events and exhibitions related
- Assist in maintaining effective relationships with business partners and media
- Take Control of all aspects of Social Media
- Degree in Marketing or Communications or the equivalent
- Two years working experience inMarketing
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Be a team player with good interpersonal, organizing and communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
If you believe you are the one we are seeking, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume with full details of qualifications & experience, current & expected Salary as well as Availability by clicking Apply Now.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Venture Studios (HK) Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary: 15k Plus bonus
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9421|
Venture is the UK's market leader for modern, innovative lifestyle photography. Our culture is dynamic, customer focused and we look to attract the very best people. Due to continued expansion in Hong Kong, we have opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated people to fill a variety of positions. All positions offer comprehensive training, long-term prospects and career development and a modern, fun and friendly working environment.