The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for the wagering business for The Hong Kong Jockey Club. The Division drives the wagering business results of Racing, Football and Mark 6 lottery via product marketing, CRM, digital and operational functions, and channel services. The ultimate aim is to provide customers with an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable gaming demand channeling (from illegal sources) in a responsible manner.
- provide general administrative support for the department including budget control, maintenance of efficient filing system, data input, procurement, facility booking, etc.
- assist in coordinating marketing collaterals
- handle correspondence and compile reports, prepare presentations, agendas and minutes, arrange meetings, etc.
- maintain good relationship and liaise with various internal departments
- assist in ad-hoc projects from time to time
You should have
- HKAL or HKDSE graduates or above with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- to be attentive to details, well organized with strong number sense
- hands-on experience in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- to be proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- to be willing to take up challenges
- fresh university graduate with part-time administrative experience will also be considered
- immediate available is preferable
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now button or to:
The Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.