Talent Nexus is a professional and fast-growing recruitment company. We have a comprehensive database of talented and qualified candidates. We help candidates and companies to make their best choices by our committed and effective recruitment strategies and services.
- Responsible for handle online marketing administration
- Monitor and keep tracking of websites traffic and responses
- Update websites and marketing calendar
- Handle inbound emails and maintain event registration list
- Assist in event / seminar / marketing campaigns logistics
- Work closely with vendors to coordinate marketing activities
- Handle corporate gifts program e.g. sourcing new items, liaising with vendors on production, inventory control
- Maintain up-to-date information on all applicable media (print/intranet/website), inventory control, liaise with vendors on production
- Assist to prepare and disseminate eDMs and prepare reports
- Assist in managing marketing budget and expenses
- Provide support in administrative support for Marketing Team
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably in a professional industry/MNC
- Experience in online / digital marketing a must
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), internet and graphic design tools such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Professional written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- High level of energy, proactive, team player, creative, hardworking, multi-tasked with an ability to meet tight project deadlines
Interested parties, please send your detailed CV in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now immediately.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.