• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
• Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Identify new market opportunities and drive new business development
• Perform ad hoc project as required
• Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Mature, able to work independently with deadlines.
• Immediate available is highly preferred
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
Please send your full resume and expected salary by one of the following means:
1) E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] ; or
2) Fax: 2478 9608
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not notified within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all related information will be destroyed.
|Job ref no.||CT3119025-01#0030|