- Degree holder/Diploma in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent
- Provide support to marketing department in planning, organizing, promoting and executive different types of events and marketing programs.
- Sensitive to marketing trend and changes in customer needs
- Good written and verbal communication skill and should be a good team player
- Proactive, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
|Job ref no.||CT3118678-01#0025|
Daniel & Co. (o/b D & G Enterprises Limited) was established in 1989, operating toys and gifts wholesale and retail businesses and found its way to becoming one of the most prominent and influential market players in Hong Kong. The Company acquired exclusive distributorship and licensing rights over a number of renowned brands. To foster business growth, the Company has expanded its scope of business across the border and has established subsidiaries in Macau, China, Singapore and Malaysia. Currently the Group has over 700 staff across the region. To further fuel growth momentum, the Group cordially invites high-calibre candidates to join the team