Marketing Associate Analyst/Analyst/Senior Analyst (Pricing Projects) (21 months contract)
Looking for a creative and innovative individual to join us in planning, developing and executing pricing related projects with the overall objective of improving profitability and optimizing revenue for FedEx.
- To perform a combination of project management and business analysis responsibilities relating to the pricing function across Asia-Pacific region.
- Take lead or be part of a team in managing and providing analytical support for pricing related projects.
- Establish clear timeline/milestone to track the project's progress and ensure that it's on track.
- Liaise with Sales, Finance, IT and/or operation to ensure the right business assumption is applied to the pricing related projects, to ensure optimal revenue growth and financial return is achieved.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications/Brands/Legal on developing and executing the project related communications plan.
- Producing reports/dashboards for project post evaluations
- Review and enhance current pricing project planning and implementation process and look for efficiency and effectiveness improvement through automation, policy and procedure revision.
- Collaborate with global pricing organization on pricing project implementation.
- Manage non-routine, short-term tactical and strategic business initiatives.
- Responsible for own deliverables and must take initiatives to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration
- At least 2-3 years pricing / financial analysis experience/project management experience, preferably in air cargo transportation industry
- Experience in SQL a must or VBA a plus
- Keen attention to details, rigorous and precise with data analysis and reporting
- Strong sense of accountability, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to synthesize and translate technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Independent self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve results as part of an effective team
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Equipped with strong analytical, problem solving skills and is a fast learner on systems and processes
- Willing to attend conference calls across different timezones (eg. AU, EU, US)
- Possess good interpersonal, good team player and able to communicate fluently in English and work with people from round the world