• Help write, edit and/or proofread content as required
• Provide production support for the quarterly in-house magazine
• Serve as a brand ambassador and gatekeeper to ensure brand consistency across the group
• Liaise with printers, factories, vendors and logistics services to source ideas, obtain quotations, monitor production and oversee distribution
• Small team, so must be willing to assist with various administrative responsibilities and other ad hoc tasks
• Excellent written and spoken English (fluent or native level); Cantonese an advantage, but not mandatory
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud preferred
• Must have a good eye for visual design, detail and accuracy
• Hands-on, able to prioritise and work independently
• Can-do attitude, able to get things done and meet deadlines
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability and quote with the job reference number by clicking Apply Now. You may visit our website at www.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
|Job ref no.||HRD/CT/2019-0003 (CT3116727-01#0108)|
|Require to Travel||
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position: