Here’s To Your Journey with Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel.
Marriott Hotels is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading Hospitality Company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel located at Hong Kong International Airport is currently hiring a Marketing Communications Assistant.
• Advertising – to assist in media planning and buying
• Branding – to ensure the Hotel is in line with latest brand standards and guidelines
• Corporate/Internal Communications – to ensure the Hotel’s media kit is current and to assist in maintaining the Hotel’s communication platforms, including but not limited to proof-reading and translations
• Media Relations – to update and maintain media base, draft press releases, conduct proactive and reactive pitching, keep up-to-date with latest trends and industry news
• Customer Retention Management – to maintain and monitor Hotel database for e-marketing activities
• Reports – to prepare monthly reports for management’s review
• Other related duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Degree in Marketing, Hospitality or related discipline
• At least 1 year relevant experience, preferably in hotel-related industry
• Excellent spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Able to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Marketing Communications Executive
• Immediate availability is preferrable
Interested applicants, please send your resume (stating your expected salary and earliest availability) to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.