• Provide full secretarial and administrative support to Marketing Communications Department.
• Assist in PR events and marketing activities coordination.
• Provide onsite support to events and activities.
• Handle the production of required materials such as brochures, flyers, posters and catalogue.
• Prepare and share the press release to designated media parties.
• Prepare various types of dinning voucher and handle logistic arrangement.
• Support ad hoc assignments when required.
• Degree holder in communications, journalism or related disciplines.
• Excellent communications skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Proficient in PC knowledge (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Highly motivated with innovative and creative mind.